always use 'sudo apt autoremove' afterwards and never run into problems.
So you probably can follow, what the upgrade function told you.

Cheers :)

Ulrich Windl schrieb am Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021 um 23:53:02 UTC+2:

    Following the instructions, my upgrade ended with this message:
    required:

      [50 lines removed]

    acl anon-iceweasel-warning apt-file binaries-freedom bsdmainutils
    bsdtar
    I'm wondering whether those qubes packages may actually be removed.
    I'm afraid to break my system when doing so.

I do not share TheGardner's opinion. removing libraries like libcrypto
or removing python or qubes-core-agent looks *very* suspicious to me.
I'd think apt got lost. Was there some version change in the repos ??
(like underlying debian-10 to 11 that was messed up?)