Hello user 'tetrahedras',

tetra...@danwin1210.de schrieb am Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2022 um 00:03:42
UTC+2:

> On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 11:54:24PM -0700, Viktor Ransmayr wrote:
> >I've performed the same task today - and - the same 14 packages were
> >removed again ...
> >
> >So it's clear now that something went wrong with my 'in-place upgrade' !
> >
> >Anything that I could try, beside a completely fresh installation of
> Qubes
> >OS R4.1 ?
>
> I've had similar issues:
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/7503

Thanks for sharing this info! - It does look like my issue is the same /
very similar ...

> Maybe try some of the ideas suggested there?

Which one? - After reading all comments, I do agree with your last
statement / summary. - See

*
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/7503#issuecomment-1125152541

As you can see from my Logs:

* Update VM is 'sys-firewall' -> which is using the 'fedora-34' template

With kind regards,

Viktor