Hello Steve,

stevenlc...@gmail.com schrieb am Samstag, 11. Juni 2022 um 17:52:19 UTC+2:

> It looks to me that your current sys-firewall template is not up to date
> for your current R4.1 version, or just broken. If you have any other
> templates on your system (e.g. debian-11, fc35-minimal, fc35-xfce )  you
> might want to try switching sys-firewall to something else and then try to
> use qvm-template to download a working template of the f35 flavor.

Your suggestion was obviously the next step I tried. - Unfortunately again
it did not improve anything :-(

Here are my logs & notes:

###

Change the template for 'sys-firewall' from 'fedora-34' to 'debian-11'.

* Close all Study-VMs - and - close the affected 'sys-whonix' VM ...
* Perform the template change ...
* Try now to download the new 'fedora-35' templates - Not OK - See
"Log-001".

### Log-001

    [vr@dom0 ~]$
    [vr@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-35
    Redirecting to 'qvm-template install  fedora-35'
    [Qrexec] /bin/sh: 0: cannot open /etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.TemplateSearch:
No such file
    ERROR: qrexec call 'qubes.TemplateSearch' failed.
    [vr@dom0 ~]$
    [vr@dom0 ~]$
    [vr@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update --clean --console --show-output
    Using sys-firewall as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may
take some time...
    0 files removed
    Unable to detect release version (use '--releasever' to specify release
version)
    Fedora 32 - x86_64 - Updates                    6.3 MB/s |  35 MB
00:05
    Fedora 32 - x86_64                              6.3 MB/s |  63 MB
00:09
    Qubes Dom0 Repository (updates)                 572 kB/s | 3.8 MB
00:06
    Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:05 ago on Sun Jun 12 09:48:13 2022.
    Dependencies resolved.
    Nothing to do.
    Complete!
    No packages downloaded
    No updates available
    [vr@dom0 ~]$

###

Thanks a lot for your support in trying to find a solution for my problem.

With kind regards,

Viktor