Hello community,

I tried to upgrade my Qubes OS system from 4.1.2 to 4.2.0 using the
"qubes-dist-upgrade" script.

The upgrade failed - and - now the system is in a 'weird' state.

None of the Fedora- or Debian-based VM have 'external / public' network
access anymore.

The 'anon-whonix' VM however still does have 'external / public' network
access - and - the update of templates through the Qubes Updater is also
still working ...

I did perform a backup a backup of all VMs before starting the script - but
- would like to skip a new install if possible ! - Any advice / ideas ?

With kind regards,

Viktor