Marco Marongiu writes:
> On 08/12/14 04:00, Harlan Stenn wrote:
> > Several more volunteers (coders and sysadmin typs) would be great,
> > too.
>
> Can you please elaborate on what kind of help do you need from sysadmin
> folks, please?

We have equipment in 4 locations at the moment.

Folks comfortable with any of several OSes (*BSD, Debian, Ubuntu,
Solaris and OpenIndiana, even Windows); ZFS (mostly FreeBSD or FreeNAS);
scripting languages (perl, sh, php, ruby, ...); firewalls; LDAP; DNS
(currently BIND); IPv4 and IPv6 (configuration and IP management); SSL
certificate management; websites (apache for now, TWiki, Foswiki, some
static HTML sites); bugzilla and RT; IRC bots; jabber; SQL (mysql and
postgresql); email (a combination of postfix and exim, with some dovecot
and dspam, mailman and sympa); unix backup solutions; ssh; rsync; puppet
or ansible; buildbot (or equivalent); VMs (ESXi, freebsd jails, linux
containers); monitoring tools; etc.  I'm sure there's more - that's the
list off the top of my head.

I'm not expecting *anybody* to have coverage of all of these items.
Being good at some of them is all we need.

--
Harlan Stenn <st...@ntp.org>