Hi Stephen,

Bookmarks appear in the same order they appear in your bookmarks file.
New bookmarks are appended to the end, so they will actually appear
last. You can order the file however you like to change the order in the
qutebrowser UI, but newly added bookmarks will always go to the end.

For what its worth, I rarely notice the order as I tend to rely on
text-filtering rather than scrolling.

-Ryan