Hi,

I need to install a new dictionary for spell checking in qutebrowser
but I am having a hard time locating dictcli.py on macOS.

I installed qutebrowser using `brew cask install qutebrowser`.

I've tried to `locate dictcli.py` with no result, also looked in
folders where I expected the script to be.

On Arch Linux the file is at /usr/share/qutebrowser/scripts/dictcli.py

It would be nice to have a way of installing new dictionaries from
within qutebrowser, rather than having to find a script and run it.
This would improve the already great user experience :-)

Thanks,

--
Valentin