On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 08:19:26AM -0300, Javier Ayres wrote:
> I installed qutebrowser with pip for the sole purpose of downloading
> dictionaries. The pip version wouldn't work for me so I'm using the dmg
> installer, but anyway I installed it via pip, downloaded dictcli.py from
> GitHub (now that I think it's possible that it already comes with the
> version installed via pip...), ran it, and then deleted it and uninstalled
> qutebrowser from pip.
>
> Far from simple but it works.

Oh, right - I'd have expected that this doesn't work because of the different
paths caused by the different Qt/Python versions. But it does with Qt >= 5.10
as they're saved in qutebrowser's data directory which stays the same.

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | m...@the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)