hi, its me again. looked more into this, and it seems like a design
problem or something of the sort. Because when switching from 5/8 to
6/8 the metronome beats for another bar of 5/8, which makes for an
even number of eight notes. And, even though the status bar correctly
shows the position of the bars in relation to the time signatures
being applied, navigation or editing is still impossible because I
will always be off by an eight note, its impossible to set the zoom to
less than a beat. So now I am ironically using reaper with sf2 files
converted to sfz format to hear with a click and edit midi files and
it works quite nicely, too. I wanted to use bassmidi with it but I
recently have tried coolsoft virtual midi synth and the performance
and everything else is superior. Of course you do have lag when using
it with reaper, but that is why I use the sfz player int the first
place.

--
Juan Pablo Bello
Cel. 313-879-2884