I have the RTF manual, and it seemed a little vague to me. It tells
you the basic features but doesn't go through the many ways they can
be used. For example, there's no clear section on some of the things I
was specifically looking for. Are the tutorials more detailed on
specific processes than the RTF manual?
Lizzie