I can highly recommend the tutorials. James has done a fantastic job. They done
in a very friendly, easy to follow style. They assume that you are a beginner,
as I was. Suitable for the earliest beginners, hobby musician, amateur or
professional. Thank you James, They have been invaluable.
Brian

On 11 Apr 2017, at 5:14 am, Lizzie Kazmierski Dunn
<lizzie.kazmier...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will look into those, then. If I don't find my specific answers I'll
of course ask all of you.