So I'm having the following issues: I recorded a drum track from my keyboard to an SMF0 track in QWS.  I tried doing a channel split, but for some reason, when I play back the channel 10 drum track, I was missing a bunch of notes.  Same thing if I try just copying and pasting.  I went into the event list, and on the SMF zero track, those notes that  I wasn't hearing on the Channel 10 track were there, but they were showing up with  weird length values in the millions, and I couldn't seem to change these values. Please listen to the audio file under the drop box link to see what I mean:
I will also attach the midi file so that anybody can look at it and understand what I'm dealing with here.

Thank you for your help in advance.
God bless!
Seth