Dear James and others,

@James: I think I reported this earlier to you privately, but I'm afraid I never came back to it. Here is a report on the list for other's to investigate as well.

On my windows 10 pc, when I change parameters in the note editor such as the length of a note and I try to exit the length modal dialog with either enter or escape or just one of the buttons, it seems the dialog doesn't close properly. I have to click the dialog with the mouse to give it the focus again, and have to close it once again to get back into the note editor. Here is a short list of steps to reproduce:

1. Open a file and focus a track with notes

2. Press ctrl+k to focus the note editor

3. Select a note and press l

4. Press alt+e to edit the particular notes length

5. Press enter. The note is played with the new value

6. NVDA Reports: Note editor dialog unavailable. I can't get out of the note editor by normal means, the length dialog still seems open according to NVDA's objet navigation

7. When i Click the note dialog, it gets focus again, and I can either close it with enter or escape. After that, I can return to adjusting additional notes.

Are there others who experience this?

Kind regards,

Leonard