Hi all, Using windows 10,  When using the note editor in QWS the notes will
play when I confirm each note or play each note when using tab right arrow.
However following a recent windows   update QWS won’t play any midi files when
I press spacebar. I have
Uninstalled the program and reinstalled, no change. In the past I had a problem
on previous laptops where midi volume would curiously reset itself to 0.
However I can no longer seem to find a setting in sound controls to change midi
volume separately. Is it hidden in some obscure corner of system settings?
Please Can anyone advise?
Brian