Hello Seth,

I think I Might have Loopmidi ready. I tried downloading the vx instrument list from the QWS site. There's a link which points to the list but it won't open and let me downloaed it. In fact, no other lists will downloaed when I enter on the link.

I try running Proteus vx. i'm told that the drivers won't nopen, and to check that in Device Manager. I did that and the report comes back that the drivers were operating correctly.

I must be using a previous model Hal, 8998!

Joe G.