Is there? If so, I haven’t seen it, but I may need to look again.

God bless!
Seth

On Jun 23, 2021, at 3:07 PM, Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com> wrote:

I thought there was a MacOS compatible version of Proteus VX.

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter

-----Original Message-----
From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Seth
Lowman
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 5:01 PM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: Re: QWS List virtual instruments

Amen to that.  On my PC, I  use Coolsoft, which uses Bassmidi under the hood.
It’s really too bad it’s not  available for Mac OS, otherwise I use it there
too.  Same goes for Proteus VX.  I suppose that is the advantage to hardware:
no matter what operating system you’re running, as long as that system
recognizes midi, and your hardware has 5-pin Din ports, it can be used no
matter how many updates you make.

God bless!
Seth