First, I'm not sure if that program still works on Windows 10, as I haven't seen any news of it since WIndows XP days. There is a pretty good alternative called LoopMIDI, which is definitely updated and allows you to assign custom names and settings for each virtual port. If the below doesn't work, I suggest giving this a look.

One way you can run the installer without a UAC prompt is to go to the context menu and choose "run as administrator". This will essentially grant the program administrative rights before it asks for them, which will prevent it from doing so at all. If anything is going to stop the install from being interrupted, it should be that.