Dear friends,

I'm interested in obtaining bootstrapped standard errors for a model that I'm
estimating. I do realize that i can use the sample command and do the bootstrap
by hand. But I was hoping somebody can help me on how to use the "boot"
package.

The model is as follows

# Likelihood function
log.like <- function (beta, data1, data2)
{
}

## Gradient
grad.like <- function(beta, data1, data2)
{
}

# Dataset
data1 <- cbind(.....)
data2 <- cbind(....)
startval <- rep(0,ncol(data1)+ncol(data2))

# Optimization run

estimate <- est.out <- optim(startval, fn=log.like, gr=grad.like,
method="BFGS", data1=data1, data2=data2, hessian=T, control=c(fnscale=-1))

params <- estimate$par

Thanks in advance and wishing everybody a happy new year.

Regards

Anup