Hi,

I've built my own package in windows and when I run R CMD check Package-Name I
get,

* install options are ' --no-html'
* installing *source* package 'AceTest' ...
** libs
  making DLL ...
g++ ...etc.
installing to <PATH>
  ... done
** R
** preparing package for lazy loading
** help
Warning: ./man/AceTest-package.Rd:34: All text must be in a section
Warning: ./man/AceTest-package.Rd:35: All text must be in a section
*** installing help indices
** building package indices ...
** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
  unable to load shared library
'H:/RTick/Project/Client/AceTest.Rcheck/AceTest/libs/AceTest.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.
ERROR: loading failed
* removing 'H:/RTick/Project/Client/AceTest.Rcheck/AceTest'

can someone point out what went wrong?