Hi!

I am trying to produce a graph which shows overlap in latitude for a number of species.

I have a dataframe which looks as follows

                    species1,species2,species3,species4.....
minlat          6147947,612352,627241,6112791
maxlat         7542842,723423,745329,7634921

I want to produce a graph with one horizontal bar for each species where minlat sets minimum value and maxlat sets maximum value for the bar. I want all bars to be stacked on top of eachother to show where I have overlap.

I have tried using boxplot but it only produces the standard mean and sd of the two values...

Thanks!

Jonas Josefsson