Hello everyone.
In matlabĀ  (again) there is a fucntion find that returns you the indexes where
the condition in find was met. I want the same functionality in R i.e
find(Mydata>2) to return all the indexes where the condition is met. Do you
know something like that?

Also when I try to search in google using for example the word R inside the
search lemma I get very few results as the R confuses the search engine. When I
was looking something in matlab ofcourse it was easier to get results as the
search engine performs better.
What are your tricks when you want to find some function that provides some
functionality?

I would like to thank you for your help
Regards
Alex