On 10.02.2013 22:43, David Winsemius wrote:

On Feb 10, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Uwe Ligges wrote:

On 10.02.2013 21:18, Paul Ossenbruggen wrote:
    I installed XCode, XQuartz and OpenBUGS on my Mac using WINE.
When I tried to test my installation I received the following error.

    If correct, BRugs does not exist for R 2.15.1.

    Is there a means to get arrange this problem?

Please install BRugs from sources, a Mac binary is not available on CRAN.

If he is doing this with WINE doesn't he need a Windows version.

Ah, I ignored the wine part. Not sure if BRugs works at all in this case, since you'd need the R under wine as well. Does that work at all?

Perhaps better to use R2OpenBUGS in such a case that starts the OPenBUGS under wine control.

Uwe

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thanks

Paul

The following code is an example from R Help bugs:

schools.sim <- bugs(data, inits,
+     parameters, model.file, n.chains=3,
+     n.iter=1000,
+     n.thin=10,n.burnin=10,bin=1,
+     DIC=FALSE,debug=TRUE,
+     useWINE = TRUE,
+     program = "OpenBUGS",
+     bugs.directory="c:/ProgramFiles/OpenBUGS/")

Is there a missing space in that path?