a) I've recently come across the global Goodness-of-fit tests for complex
survey logistic regression. Has it been implemented in R?

Paper
http://med.stanford.edu/medicine/ArcherLemeshowHosmer.pdf

Implementation in Stata
http://www.isr.umich.edu/src/smp/asda/Additional%20Analysis%20Example%20Demonstrating%20Use%20of%20Stata%20svy%20logistic%20and%20estat%20gof%20commands.pdf

I'm asking because I've fitted a logistic model that's been used many times
before (on random samples)  to a strartified clustered one. Global fit
indices were generally reported so unfortunately I need to carry out a
couple of comparable tests...
b) Besides the use of regTermTest (survey package) on independent
variables, do you think that emulating the Chi-Square Goodness Of Fit Test
on the final model in the following way makes sense?

library(survey)
data(api)
dclus2<-svydesign(id=~dnum+snum, weights=~pw, data=apiclus2)
a<-svyglm(sch.wide~1, design=dclus2,family=quasibinomial()) #Null model
c<-svyglm(sch.wide~ell*meals, design=dclus2,family=quasibinomial())
anova(a,c)

Many thanks for your help

Marco