R-help,

There are several packages that have package 'XML' as a  dependency.  I cannot
get this package (XML) to extract or  install.  I have tried manually
downloaded to local machines (client PC and Linux), unsuccessful extraction.
How can this be compiled manually?  How can a new version be on CRAN and this
problem still exist?   See the thread for specific errors and screen shots.

Steven

Steven D. Randolph
Associate Consultant
Enterprise Capabilities - Business Intelligence & Analytics
Eli Lilly & Company
317-276-2593-office  317-506-0484-mobile