On 04.09.2014 20:02, Karim Mezhoud wrote:
Dear All,
How can I add folder content  examples of needed files to run example?
The simple add of folder did not built and reload with the package.

If you need additional data, put the data in the package as described in Writing R Extensions. If you aim at something different, please try to describe it better, since actually I can only guess the sense of your question.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thanks!
Karim