On 30/04/19 11:08 AM, Bert Gunter wrote:

Offlist, as this might be complete baloney.

Thanks Bert.

I am CC-ing this reply to the r-help list since your suggestion is *NOT* complete baloney at all!

What dependencies does your package have? -- is it possible that some of these dependent packages have made changes or added features that have ggplot2 etc. dependencies that cause these issues?

<SNIP>

The package has no dependencies as such, but "Imports" a number of packages. I tried loading these, one by one, and when I did

library(brms)

I got the message that was triggered by loading my package. So that is the source of the problem. If it is indeed a problem.

The question remains: is this message something that I (or the maintainer of brms) should be worried about?

cheers,

Rolf