________________________________
De: Rolf Turner <rolftur...@posteo.net>
Enviat el: dimarts, 7 de maig de 2024 23:58
Per a: Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.dun...@gmail.com>
A/c: Iago Gin� V�zquez <iago.g...@sjd.es>; r-help@r-project.org
<r-help@r-project.org>; Achim Zeileis <achim.zeil...@uibk.ac.at>
Tema: Re: [R] Is there some way to customize colours for the View output?

On Tue, 7 May 2024 06:34:50 -0400
Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.dun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/05/2024 6:31 a.m., Iago Gin� V�zquez wrote:
> > Thanks Duncan.
> >
> > I am currently on Windows. Is there any solution for it?
>
> Switch to Linux or MacOS?

Fortune nomination!

cheers,

Rolf Turner