HI R users

With clara function I get a data frame (maybe this is not the exact word,
I'm new to R) with the following variables:

> names(myclara)
 [1] "sample"     "medoids"    "i.med"      "clustering" "objective"
 [6] "clusinfo"   "diss"       "call"       "silinfo"    "data"

I want to export "clustering" and "data" to a new text file so I try

> write.table(myclara$data,"cluster.dat")
> write.table(myclara$clustering,"cluster.dat",append=TRUE)

Variable data is properly exported but clustering is not appended to the
output file.

Please, where is the mistake? is it possible to export the two variables in
just a sentence?

thanks in advance

Paco

--