After few corrections, it does work. But I have several plots to include in my
document and, because of those commands, they're all on the same line even if
there are 20 plots. I mean that Latex doesn't car about textwidth anymore and I
get an overfull box (too wide).
What could I do to correct that ?
Thanks.