Hi,

I'm running into an error message for the "anova"-function I never got before with the Design (Version 2.2-0) package.

There seems to be a missing function "Varcov", please check my function calls (it's in german but I think you get the error):

> library(Design)                    ## attaching Design package and dependent
packages
Lade nötiges Paket: Hmisc               ## loading dependent packages
Lade nötiges Paket: survival
Lade nötiges Paket: splines

Attache Paket: 'Hmisc'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:survival :

         untangle.specials

        The following object(s) are masked from package:base :

         format.pval,
         round.POSIXt,
         trunc.POSIXt,
         units

Design library by Frank E Harrell Jr

Type library(help='Design'), ?Overview, or ?Design.Overview')
to see overall documentation.

Attache Paket: 'Design'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:Hmisc :

         strgraphwrap

        The following object(s) are masked from package:survival :

         Surv

> corr.lrm = lrm(CORRECTNESS ~ condition * type, data = data2)
> anova(corr.lrm) ## everything seemed to work fine, so run anova on the fitted model.
Fehler in anova.Design(corr.lrm) : konnte Funktion "Varcov" nicht finden

Error message translated: Error in anova.Design(<model>) : couldn't find function "Varcov".

Any ideas?! Thanks in advance!