There is a post hoc test along the lines of the Kruskal-Wallis test. It is implemented on the help page of oneway_test from package coin. The authors of the package, Hothorn, Hornik, van de Wiel, and Zeileis, cite Hollander and Wolfe (1999) for details and say it is called the NemenyiDDamico-Wolfe-Dunn test.

Or see nparcomp function in package nparcomp.

There is also a post hoc test for the situation where a Friedman test has been done, and that is seen on the help page for SymmetryTests in package coin: the Wilcoxon-Nemenyi-McDonald-Thompson test:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/coin/html/SymmetryTests.html

There is also an option of using the MTP function in the multtest package.

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/multtest/html/MTP.html

--
David Winsemius