Hello,
I'm trying to understand grofit's estimation of models, and fairly new to
growth models generally. The data used by grofit consists of the vector of
"experiments", that is the growth values for a vector of individuals
measured at different times. Can I understand correctly that the program
estimates parameters for the growth model based on a regression(linear or
non linear) analysis of the data at time 1 to time 2, then time 2 to time 3,
building a curve piecewise?
regards,
shfets