Hello again about grofit:
I've been looking at the grofit explanatory pdf, but it seems to me that
it's missing a little bit of commentary as to the multiplicity of
'experiments'. For example, what is the minimum number of data points(not
time points) to obtain a model? Would it be similar to the approximately 12
that we read will give us a basic regression?
regards,
shfets