On Aug 20, 2004, at 6:16 PM, Berton Gunter wrote:

The fact is that, while certainly desirable, it is very difficult and
time-consuming to write the sort of extensively exampled, instructional Help
files that you desire.

It would be great if one could easily submit a modified help file for inclusion in the default distribution. In fact, maybe we could review them on the mailing list and they could be submitted with subjects like
"proposed help for pairwise.t.test" or some such. Then the community could also do the editing and the discourse would be available for search.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see an easy way to help with this ad hoc. Perhaps someone (hey, maybe me) could volunteer as a filter for ad hoc help modifications. Although, I certainly do not feel qualified.