Hi R-people,

I have a question about lattice in general, and histogram specfically. How do
you control the ordering of factors that controls the placement of the
conditional panels. I have a dataset with factors that go 'Q1','Q2',"Q3','Q5'
and of course I want the plot to place Question Q1 at the top and Question Q5
at the bottom of the graphical output. histogram() does the opposite as 5 is
larger than 1. Similarly my 'AlertFormat' factor is a textual category, and I
need the data to read from left to right (representing old to new) , with 'New
A & V' on the right, and 'Pre-existing A & V' on the left, which is the
opposite to how histogram plots.

The current lattice output from what's below is here:-
http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/~sfer9710/latticeoutput.pdf

All I really want to do is reverse the placement entirely from what I have
received above.

I've checked the help to no avail, and have looked through the r-help archive.
I love lattice, but always have problems of this nature. I hope someone can
help me solve them.

Thanks heaps
-- Sam

> version
          _
platform powerpc-apple-darwin7.9.0
arch     powerpc
os       darwin7.9.0
system   powerpc, darwin7.9.0
status   Patched
major    2
minor    1.0
year     2005
month    05
day      12
language R

> aaRatings
    Question       X.Alert.Format. Response
1        Q1             New A & V        3
2        Q1             New A & V        3
3        Q1             New A & V        3
4        Q1             New A & V        3
5        Q1 New A, Pre-existing V        3
6        Q1 New A, Pre-existing V        3
7        Q1 New A, Pre-existing V        2
8        Q1 New A, Pre-existing V        2
9        Q1 New V, Pre-existing A        3
10       Q1 New V, Pre-existing A        2
11       Q1 New V, Pre-existing A        2
12       Q1 New V, Pre-existing A        2
13       Q1    Pre-existing A & V        1
14       Q1    Pre-existing A & V       -2
15       Q1    Pre-existing A & V       -2
16       Q1    Pre-existing A & V       -2
17       Q2             New A & V        3
18       Q2             New A & V        3
19       Q2             New A & V        3
20       Q2             New A & V        3
21       Q2 New A, Pre-existing V        3
22       Q2 New A, Pre-existing V        2
23       Q2 New A, Pre-existing V        2
24       Q2 New A, Pre-existing V        1
25       Q2 New V, Pre-existing A        3
26       Q2 New V, Pre-existing A        2
27       Q2 New V, Pre-existing A        2
28       Q2 New V, Pre-existing A        2
29       Q2    Pre-existing A & V        1
30       Q2    Pre-existing A & V       -2
31       Q2    Pre-existing A & V       -2
32       Q2    Pre-existing A & V       -2
33       Q3             New A & V        3
34       Q3             New A & V        3
35       Q3             New A & V        3
36       Q3             New A & V        3
37       Q3 New A, Pre-existing V        3
38       Q3 New A, Pre-existing V        3
39       Q3 New A, Pre-existing V        3
40       Q3 New A, Pre-existing V        2
41       Q3 New V, Pre-existing A        3
42       Q3 New V, Pre-existing A        3
43       Q3 New V, Pre-existing A        3
44       Q3 New V, Pre-existing A        2
45       Q3    Pre-existing A & V        2
46       Q3    Pre-existing A & V        1
47       Q3    Pre-existing A & V       -2
48       Q3    Pre-existing A & V       -3
49       Q5             New A & V        3
50       Q5             New A & V        3
51       Q5             New A & V        3
52       Q5             New A & V        3
53       Q5 New A, Pre-existing V        3
54       Q5 New A, Pre-existing V        3
55       Q5 New A, Pre-existing V        1
56       Q5 New A, Pre-existing V        1
57       Q5 New V, Pre-existing A        3
58       Q5 New V, Pre-existing A        2
59       Q5 New V, Pre-existing A        2
60       Q5 New V, Pre-existing A        2
61       Q5    Pre-existing A & V        1
62       Q5    Pre-existing A & V       -1
63       Q5    Pre-existing A & V       -1
64       Q5    Pre-existing A & V       -3