> On 21 Jul 2015, at 08:12 , Johannes Ranke <jra...@uni-bremen.de> wrote:
>

>>> Could you guys move to r-devel? This has nothing to do with _package_
>>> development.
>
> OK, the details of how to configure a build are maybe a bit too far off...
> But
> in general, testing with a recent development build is an important part of
> submitting packages to CRAN, so it seems to me that this list may serve to
> collect information on how this can be done?

In a word: No.

So is getting R installed in the first place, running it on a Mac, sorting out
library dependencies, etc. All of these things have their own mailing lists,
full of people that know about stuff. We do not want to duplicate their content
here, possibly with lesser competence. Plus, it clogs up the archives of _this_
list.

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,