On 03/05/2023 8:00 a.m., Ruff, Sergej wrote:
... [ lines about current solution deleted ]

Also for the future - how Do i provide Bioconductor dependencies as "Imports"
for a package that I want to submit to CRAN?

Just list it as you would a CRAN package. The CRAN docs talk about "mainstream repositories"; I forget what the definition is of that (maybe repositories listed in `file.path(R.home(), "etc/repositories")`?), but definitely BioConductor is included.

Do I need to make that also conditional? I know I should provide Installation
description in a readme fiel but how do I make sure

No, you don't need to check. If any imported package is not available, your package will not load, so errors will happen before you ever get to running examples.

that the Bioconductor dependencies dont cause a rejection from CRAN?

Just make sure they exist on BioC and your code works with them.

Duncan Murdoch