Hello Li Gen and welcome to R-package-devel!

В Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:50:33 +0800
<libing...@sina.com> пишет:

> The specific areas of concern are:License Information: There's a note
> indicating that the license stub is an "invalid DCF". I've used 'MIT
> + file LICENSE' as the licensing terms. I would appreciate guidance
> on how to correctly format this section to meet the DCF standards.

Leave just the following lines in the LICENSE file, as it currently is
on CRAN [*]:

YEAR: 2023
COPYRIGHT HOLDER: openaistream authors

Why would you like to change it? CRAN doesn't want packages to provide
yet another copy of the MIT license inside the tarball. The text of the
MIT license is always available in an R install at
file.path(R.home('share'), 'licenses', 'MIT').

If you need a copy of the MIT license inside your GitHub repository,
store it elsewhere (e.g. LICENSE.md) and list it in .Rbuildignore [**].

Since you composed your e-mail in HTML and left your mailer to generate
a plain text equivalent, we only got the latter, somewhat mangled:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2024q1/010356.html

Please compose your messages to R mailing lists in plain text.

--
Best regards,
Ivan

[*]