Von: Ruff, Sergej
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. März 2024 17:56:20
An: Hadley Wickham
Cc: r-package-devel@r-project.org
Betreff: AW: [EXTERN] Re: [R-pkg-devel] @doctype is deprecated. need help for r
package documentation

the package is currently available under:
https://github.com/klausjung-hannover/bootGSEA/blob/main/R/bootGSEA.r

line 1-31 contains the package information.

#' Package contains functions that repeates GSEA using bootstrap samples of
gene sets. Bootstrap results are
#' aggregated to a new ranking score. The score can be compared to the gene set
#' ranking resulting from the standard GSEA.
#'
#' So far the functions included in the package are:
#' \itemize{
#'   \item \code{\link{aggr.boot.GO}} Aggregate boostrap GO analysis
#'   \item \code{\link{aggr.boot.Pathway}} Write a \code{genind} Aggregate
boostrap pathway analysis
#'   \item \code{\link{aggr.multiomics}} Multiomics Integration analysis
#'   \item \code{\link{boot.GO}} Bootstrap GO analysis
#'   \item \code{\link{boot.pathway}} Bootstrap Pathway analysis
#'   \item \code{\link{compareRank}} Visualisation of bootstrap GO analyses
#'   \item \code{\link{histDiff}} Visualization of difference in ranks
#'   \item \code{\link{plotRank}} Visualisation of bootstrap pathway analyses
#' }
#'
#' \tabular{ll}{
#' Package: \tab bootGSEA\cr