Hi Zoltan,

The goal is to model variation per se not the mean (so a function like var
= a + Bx instead of y = a + Bx). Thanks for the suggestion for glmmTMB -
I'll look into it.

Best,

Jeff
Jeffrey A. Stratford, PhD.
Department of Biology and Earth System Sciences
84 W South Street
Wilkes University, PA 18766 USA
https://sites.google.com/a/wilkes.edu/stratford/