Hello, I am contacting you because it seems that there is a problem with your
tutorial to install R LIEN, I use a Centos7 server, I have epel and installed R
which works, however I cannot install certain libraries which depend on
packages like "curl", "TTR" etc ..
These libraries are available according to your site with the command "dnf
repoquery --repo = fedora-source R- *" except that one indicates to me "Error:
Unknown repo : fedora-source "I did a lot of research on the internet and this
repo does not seem to exist, the only site where I find "fedora-source" is
yours ... I tried to replace "fedora- source" by "fedora" or
"fedora-packager"etc ... without success ...I also installed curl and Rcurl
from the command line (yum install curl etc ...) but that doesn't change
anything and curl is just an example of the bigger problem.

Sorry for my poor english.

Best regards,

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
  Garanti sans virus.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]