Hi,

Great, some packages are lagging behind, so more hands are welcome,
thanks. We are in the process of creating a FAS group for this, but
it's not ready yet. For now, you can familiarise yourself with the R
packaging guidelines [1], express this interest in [2] and add
yourself to the list in [3].

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/R/
[2] https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2815
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/R