Dear all,We are excited to announce the upcoming online course on "Introduction
to Ecological Remote Sensing in R" scheduled for September 11-15, 2023. This
course aims to provide scholars with no prior experience in R a comprehensive
understanding of ecological remote sensing and its application in analyzing
planetary changes.**Course Overview:**The course is tailored to those seeking
to delve into the world of ecological remote sensing and harness the power of R
for data analysis. We will begin from the basics of R programming and guide
attendees through each step of coding remote sensing analysis. By the end of
the course, participants will have developed proficiency in constructing
analysis workflows and effectively reporting their findings using LaTeX. The
final part of the course will cover the essentials of LaTeX scripting for
articles and presentations.**Learning Outcomes:**By attending this course,
participants will achieve the following objectives:- Learn how to set up and
 manage a GitHub account for storing code- Develop foundational coding skills
in R, progressing to remote sensing data analysis- Gain insight into LaTeX for
coding text and generating output reports**Program Overview:**The course will
follow a daily schedule from 15:00 to 18:00 (Berlin time), covering a range of
topics and practical sessions.

This course is a unique opportunity to enhance your skills in ecological remote
sensing and R programming, regardless of your prior experience level.

For more information and registration, please visit
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/remote-sensing-in-r/

We look forward to welcoming you to the "Introduction to Ecological Remote
Sensing in R" course in September.

Best regards,
Valentina

Valentina Sardina