(It’s under the RcppCore banner, so I figured it was Dirk and co.)

The package installed fine for me (on a Mac), but the build doesn’t seem to
import the CC and CXX settings from ~.R/Makevars or Makeconf for some reason.
Bug on my end, or is there a reason for this?

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]