Hello:

      How can I find "sh" that is used by "R CMD check" on my Mac?

      I ask, my "Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac" blocks "R CMD check" with a pop up saying, "Bitdefender Safe Files blocked a new process, sh, from accessing your protected files.  What would you like to do?"  I'm allowed to allow access "For 5 minutes" or "For this time only" -- or I can block it forever.  I've been clicking "Allow access".

      If I knew where "sh" was on my hard drive, I might be able to add it to a "white list" maintained by the antivirus.  Sadly, I don't know where it is.

      Thanks,
      Spencer Graves