On 27/01/2023 22:48, Peter West wrote:
Installation of R 4.2.2 on my M1 just succeeded.

Yes, that has been very widely tested. We don't know what OS you or the OP are running, though.

Machines with M2 CPUs are very new (like 1-2 days old) and are presumably running 13.1 or 13.2.

I have just re-installed 4.2.2 on Macs running Ventura 13.2 with M1 Pro and M1 Mac CPUs. If I had a failure my first step would be to look at the Console logs (the Console App is under Applications/Utilities). And I would make sure my OS was up-to-date (13.2 is also new this week).

On 28 Jan 2023, at 3:29 am, Calboli Federico (LUKE) <federico.calb...@luke.fi>