To the best of my understanding, in life nothing works just because one tries
to do it multiple times — conditions must change for success to come from
failure.  Because computers especially do not change their settings based on
multiple previous failed attempts to install a software, you must have changed
something for the installation to work.

We cannot say anything about this instance, but anybody with the same problem
is well advised to provide a full information of what is going on, so we can
help.  Also, a methodical approach in testing different things (different CRAN
mirror download, different security settings, whatever) would help.

BW

> On 28. Jan 2023, at 17.28, Zhengyang Xiao <xiao...@mcmaster.ca> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your guys help. I tried to install it this morning, and It
> finally worked, but I still don’t know the reason. Anyway, I can use it now.
>
> Best regards
>
> Travis
>

> Get Outlook for iOS

Federico Calboli
Tutkija
Genomiikka ja jalostus, Luonnonvarakeskus
+358295322656