You can also use OUwie for a variety of models (OU with different means
and/or different variances and/or different attraction values), but it
returns AIC and lnL scores but not RSS. It sounds, though, that mvSLOUCH
might be the best option in your case.

Best,
Brian

Brian O'Meara
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
U. of Tennessee, Knoxville
http://www.brianomeara.info

Students wanted: Applications due Dec. 15, annually
Postdoc collaborators wanted: Check NIMBioS' website
Calendar: http://www.brianomeara.info/calendars/omeara