Dear all,

Following up this conversation; Using OUwie, i get reasonable values for
theta under several models for all my traits, but one. In this case, this
is a trait which can only take positive values and i get negative theta
values for all the different models, including BM and OU1. the standard
error is not big enough to consider my theta value to be around zero. (for
example: theta = -2.279, se= 0.209). Any idea of what could be causing this
and if it is possible to force OUwie to estimate theta within certain
boundaries?

Thank you,
Sandra.