> On Oct 14, 2016, at 1:49 PM, Matthew Flatt <mfl...@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> I'll work on this as soon as I can. Meanwhile, you might have intended
> for "functional-lib" to depend on "collections-lib", and it's possible
> that change avoid the bug in the dependency calculation.

Wonderful, thank you for the explanation! No rush on fixing it,
since you are indeed right: I only recently split my collections
package into lib/doc/test, and I apparently forgot to update
functional to depend on the split out variants, which triggered the
issue. I’ve fixed functional-lib now, so if that works fine, it
should be fixed for the time being, anyway.

Thanks again,

"Racket Developers" group.
to racket-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.